Random site
Hello! You have come to this site and are not logged in yet. If you want to log in, press "Log in". If you just want to look around, don't log in. If you want to register, press "Register". Hope you have fun PH.D-ing (party-hard ing)at the DOPE (awesome) site!
Oh, and if you don't want to see ads, you have to log in or register. Smile
Random site
Hello! You have come to this site and are not logged in yet. If you want to log in, press "Log in". If you just want to look around, don't log in. If you want to register, press "Register". Hope you have fun PH.D-ing (party-hard ing)at the DOPE (awesome) site!
Oh, and if you don't want to see ads, you have to log in or register. Smile
Random site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random site

This is THE DOPE (awesome) PH.D site!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! If you are experiencing difficulties with the site background saying that a "bandwith was exceeded", please contact Americanson or Ch1k3n.

If you can't see anything on the profile picture, please just highlight the whole page. We will try to figure out why this will not show the words, but for now, we will have to cope with it.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed May 15, 2019 2:25 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Ch1k3n
the     horse I_vote_lcapthe     horse I_voting_barthe     horse I_vote_rcap 
sam37
americanson
Laststand
Miozaku
MR. Am4ZjnG
BigShawt23
some 1 cooler than u

the horse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
americanson
Admin
Admin
americanson

Character sheet
Test: 100000

the     horse Empty
PostSubject: the horse   the     horse I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:03 am

One of the Horses
Heathrow Airport in England, a 300-foot red carpet was stretched out to Air Force One and President Bush strode to a warm but dignified handshake from Queen Elizabeth II. They rode in a silver 1934 Bentley to the edge of central London where they boarded an open 17th century coach hitched to six magnificent white horses. As they rode toward Buckingham Palace, each looking to their side and waving to the thousands of cheering Britons lining the streets, all was going well.

This was indeed a glorious display of pageantry and dignity.

Suddenly the scene was shattered when the right rear horse let rip the most horrendous, earth-shattering, eye-smarting blast of flatulence, and the coach immediately filled with noxious fumes.

Uncomfortable, but maintaining control, the two dignitaries did their best to ignore the whole incident, but then the Queen decided that was a ridiculous manner with which to handle a most embarrassing situation.

She turned to Mr. Bush and explained, "Mr. President, please accept my regrets. I’m sure you understand that there are some things even a Queen cannot control."

George W., ever the Texas intelectual and gentleman, replied, "Your Majesty, please don’t give the matter another thought. You know, if you hadn’t said something I would have assumed it was one of the horses."
Back to top Go down
https://thepeople.forumotion.net

the horse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random site :: joke section-
Jump to: